About the Chamber
The Boardman Chamber of Commerce is a business and professional membership organization that supports the interests of its members and promotes the building of a strong community.
As the region’s leading business advocate, the Boardman Chamber is an organization as ambitious and diverse as the nearly 180 member firms and individuals it represents.
As a member of the Boardman Chamber we offer you powerful resources:
• The Chamber Review, our monthly printed newsletter keeps you informed about important news and upcoming events.
• Business Networking opportunities through Business After Hours, tradeshows, special events and committee participation.
• Referrals are given when requests for your type of product or service are received by Chamber staff.
• “Chamber Chatter”, announcements sent via email twice a month, will keep you up to date on what our Chamber members are up to, whether it is promotions, community events or special recognition.
• Visibility and free publicity are offered to members who sponsor Chamber events.
• Direct marketing opportunities through business mailing lists, newsletter ads, and newsletter inserts.
• Two free listings in our annual award winning Boardman Chamber Membership Directory and Visitor Guide. Color advertising opportunities available.
• Listing with a link to your web site on our website.
• Assistance from Chamber Ambassadors in hosting Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Openings, Groundbreakings, and other events.
• Opportunities to become directly involved with economic enhancement, legislation, education, and other local issues.
• Invitations to our monthly membership luncheon where we have various guest speakers that speak on a wide variety of topics that can help grow your business.
• A dedicated, professional staff to assist you with any of your concerns or needs.