Thank you for your support:
Forklift Operator Receiving
Operates a forklift to move product from receiving, storage areas to bins, and/or the production lines including Whole Peel Line, Peel Arena, and inside processing areas. Cleans equipment and work area and reports any food safety and employee safety concerns. Pushes bins while binning loads. Supports all programs and policies that ensure that product is of the highest quality, meets specifications, and is safe, legal, and wholesome.
Benefits - Full Time Employees
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid Life insurance
- Paid sick Leave/Paid time off
- 7 paid Holidays
- 5 extra Floating paid holidays
- Personal leave up to 60 days
- Free childcare
- Free Naturopathic doctor visits
- Pet insurance
- Scholarships opportunities
- College tuition reimbursement
- Cross-training options
- Career Building
Equal Opportunity Employer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow company work rules and safety guidelines.
- Unloads inbound trucks in accordance to BFI safety and proper unloading requirements.
- Moves bins of product to the appropriate staging, sorting, and/or use areas.
- Follows the sample procedures for raw product.
- Repairs and cleans bins.
- Cleans up the debris from the equipment and the grounds in the areas worked. Ensures fans to storages are not blocked with onion skin debris as well as compressors. Ensures control rooms are clean and doors closed.
- Records information as required for inventory tracking.
- Does visual inspection of the product for foreign material or other concerns with the onions and reports anything unusual to the supervisor at once and records information on the receiving report.
- Keeps all cords rolled up when not in use.
- Clean the conveyors, sizers, pilers, trucks, forklifts, evenflows to ensure proper function. Always use lock out procedures for safety.
- Identifies operational and safety concerns on equipment that he/she operates and write up action plans.
- Operates the piler, conveyors, sizing equipment, topper, and evenflows.
- Stacks the bins with product in them, in order, by lot, and identifies each lot appropriately.
- Ensures that the daily consumption report for the peeling line of onions consumed each shift is accurate.
- Other related duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
- It is not necessary for this position to do every assignment included in this job description although it is