Thank you for your support:
Outdoor Receiving Operator - West
This Outdoor Receiving Operator unloads trucks in a safe and timely manner, keeping the receiving area clean, and maintaining tote activity inside receiving.
- Maintains safe work practices at all times and participates in safety programs.
- Unload trucks and take samples, drive a Hyster and dump truck, and operate receiving equipment.
- Accurately completes forms as required such as load tickets, truck logs, and downtime reports.
- Performs required magnet checks on receiving equipment after truck unloading.
- Maintains fuel/fluid levels of forklift, tractor and dump truck.
- Accurately collects samples by storage or field numbers without mixing, and labels raw product sample bins.
- Follows instructions closely and coordinates truck unloading with inside receiving.
- Participates in AMD’s and other continuous improvement activities
- This position is not required on graveyard. The person holding this position on 4th shift will be required to work another position on the nights they are scheduled for graveyard.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ?Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.?
- ?Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have a valid driver's license. Must be Lamb-Weston certified to operate a forklift and operate company vehicles.
- Must be able to operate hand controls, drive a Hyster and dump truck. Tools and equipment used are as follows: dump truck, Hyster, brooms, shovels, squeegees, high pressure hoses, and tractor.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In compliance with applicable state and local laws, Lamb Weston has opted to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation is specific to this position and takes into account a number of variables. Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to a candidate’s work location, job duties, experience and expertise. A reasonable hourly estimate of the range for this role based on the variables previously mentioned is: $22.05