Thank you for your support:
Shipping of finished product by using forklift and/or slip sheet machine to load onto trucks and/or rail cars and containers. Supports all programs and policies that ensure that product is of the highest quality, meets specifications and is safe, legal and wholesome.
Benefits - Full Time Employees
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company paid Life insurance
- Paid sick Leave/Paid time off
- 7 paid Holidays
- 5 extra Floating paid holidays
- Personal leave up to 60 days
- Free childcare
- Free Naturopathic doctor visits
- Pet insurance
- Scholarships opportunities
- College tuition reimbursement
- Cross-training options
- Career Building
Equal Opportunity Employer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for loading trucks with finished product.
- Completes Bill of Lading with: date, driver signature, pallets in and out, correct count of product, pallet charges, checks product and customer codes of packages.
- Load product as instructed either on pallets or slip sheets or hand stacked.
- Reconcile supplies received with bill of lading and forward to Purchasing. Complete incoming goods inspection and checklist.
- Ensures that forklift and slip sheet equipment are in proper working order at all times. Cleans, checks fluid levels and charges battery on regular basis.
- Pallets kept neat, stacked in rows with all corners squared with one below. All damaged pallets properly stored in repair area for pick up.
- Inventory of products monthly or when needed in freezer.
- Keep back dock, railroad tracks, and freezer neat and clean, no debris such as paper, wood, plastic or metal laying around.
- Ensures that correct count of products placed on equipment for shipping is accurate.
- When loading rail cars, ensures that seals and temperature recorders are placed on rail car prior to shipping.
- Storage clean up, storage quality checks
- Helping with repack and re-label operations as a forklift driver.
- Other related duties may be assigned by the supervisor.
- It is not necessary for this position to do every assignment included in this job description although it is preferred.