There are a variety of grants available to assist businesses in the Boardman and Morrow County region. Keep an eye on this page, as it will be updated as new opportunities become available.
EOCCO SHARE InitiativeEastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization (EOCCO) is pleased to announce that applications for the Supporting Health for All through REinvesment (SHARE) Initiative are now open. The application for this grant can be downloaded here and is due August 9th.
The CBIR technical assistance (TA) team will be holding a SHARE Initiative Application Q&A call July 9, at 1:00 PM for potential applicants to review this funding opportunity in greater detail. The slides can be found here, and the call-in information is also below.
- Applicants: Eligible applicants include any interested organization, local government, tribal government, or collaborative that delivers Social Determinants of Health and Equity (SDOH-E) related services, programs, or policies in Eastern Oregon. Applicants must have the ability to complete their proposed project in Eastern Oregon within 24 months of the October 2021 award start date.
- Project Focus: Projects must focus on providing housing-related services and/or supports for EOCCO members. Proposals that help EOCCO members find, access, and maintain safe and affordable housing can be project-based (at the community level) or tenant-based (at the individual member level).
- Budget & Funding: Up to $310,000 is available in total funding, and up to four applications may be selected.
- Support: Contact CBIR@ohsu.edu to discuss, develop, and review your application to improve the likelihood of successful funding.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to the CBIR TA team through the EOCCO shared inbox CBIR@ohsu.edu.
- SHARE Initiative Application Q&A call (July 9, 1:00-2:00 PM PST)
- Join Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84949899274
- Meeting ID: 849 4989 9274
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Morrow County Cultural Coalition
Applications for the 2021 cultural-based activities in Morrow County are now being accepted.
Projects supported in the past have included quilting, art displays, historical library books, cultural entertainment and events, kids’ activities in the parks and schools, drama and musical workshops.
Grants can be awarded up to 50% of the total project cost.
BCDA Business Incentive
Boardman Community Development is offering up to a $25,000.00 business incentive grant to businesses in the Boardman 97818 zip code.
Everything you need to know, including guidelines and applications, can be found on the BCDA page on our website.